In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) Empty
PostSubject: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Bluestar jumped up onto the Tall Pine. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tall Pine for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Riverkt looked at her mom Hopeflower"mom can i go to the meeting please!!!"Riverkit asked.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 pm

OCC: Riverkit, Bluestar is your mom. XD

Bluestar waited untill everyone gathered around the Tall Pine. "Riverclan is in need of a deputy since our current deputy, Reedtail, has decided to go join the elders." She meowed. She waited untill the clan quieted down before continuing. "I say this before Starclan so that they may hear and approve my choice. Moonriver will be the new deputy of Riverclan!"
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Riverkit rushed out of the nursery and yowle"MOOMRIVER MOONRIVER MOONRIVER MOONRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

The clan chuckled.

Bluestar lept down from the Tall Pine. "Riverkit." she meowed, rolling her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm

"yes momma...why is every one laughing at me?"Riverkit asked.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

"Because it was funny that when i said Moonriver, you came charging out of the nursery shouting his name. They're not trying to be mean, don't worry." she meowed to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

"oh ok i'm sorry."Riverkit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

"No, no. It wasn't a bad thing, it was funny.It cheers everyone up. Did you see their smiling faces?" she asked Riverkit.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

"yes.but i don't want to be the clan clown."Riverkit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Bluestar started laughing."You don't have to be! Just because you make people laugh doesn't mean we think you're a clown."

OCC: we don't know what a clown is. XD
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 pm

"oh ok"Rivrkit started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Bluestar purred.

TOPIC OVER! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)   Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonriver's Ceremony (I have no other choice, sorry)
Page 1 of 1