In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulfury's deputy ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Songstar

Songstar

Soulfury's deputy ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Songstar leaped onto the Skyrock, and let out a yowl. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!" She gazed across the the clearing, hoping that she had picked the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Strecthing when she exited the warriors den, she sat near Skyrock.
Back to top Go down
Songstar

Songstar

PostSubject: Re: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Songstar watched as the rest of the cats came from their dens. "After the passing of my father, I was made leader. Now SkyClan is in need of a deputy. I choose Soulfury as the new deputy of SkyClan."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Soulfury pricked her ears. Her? She bowed her white head, "Thank you Songstar. I will do my best with my dutys."
Back to top Go down
Songstar

Songstar

PostSubject: Re: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Songstar nodded, and jumped down from the Skyrock and looked at her new deputy. "I know you will, Soulfury. That's why I picked you."

Occ: Topic over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulfury's deputy ceremony   Soulfury's deputy ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulfury's deputy ceremony
Page 1 of 1