In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morningstar
Admin
Morningstar

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Virgo Age : 24

Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD Empty
PostSubject: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Morningstar from Tallrock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Wildheart came out of the warrior's den to see what was going on.
OOC: you do know its just going to be us right?
Back to top Go down
Morningstar
Admin
Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC: XDDD Yup

BIC: "Since the clan needs a new deputy, I shall choose one.." She said, "Our new deputy shall be Wildheart."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Wildheart was surprised that he was picked to be deputy. "Thank you, Morningstar." he said with a bow.
OOC: so, is that it?
Back to top Go down
Morningstar
Admin
Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:47 pm

OOC: I guess so.. o3o

BIC: "Your welcome," Said Morningstar with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD   Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildheart's Deputy Ceremony :DDD
Page 1 of 1