In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

Chinese zodiac : Tiger Zodiac : Libra Age : 25

Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Doveshadow jumped on the highrock and yowled “let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan ceremony!!!”doveshadow yowled proudly.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/forum
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Cyclonepaw found himself once again gathering with the clan. He was surprised by how much they seemed like family to him, but they were clearly different then the group of cats his father had come from
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

“we are gathered here a warrior ceremony....Cyclonepaw step forward ...do you promise to follow the warrior code and to protect the clan even at the cost of your life.”Dovestar newed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

"I do" Cyclonepaw said
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

“then by the power given to me by starclan i give you your warrior name Cyclonepaw you will be known as Cyclonepelt.”Dovestar padded up to her adopted son and touched noses with him.

Last edited by Rock of Many Moons/Dove on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i put the wrong name)
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm

OOC: lolwut?

Did you just come up with that name?
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

ooc:yes do you like it
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

OOC: well yeah, but typically you're supposed to give people the names they picked
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

okay i will edit what name do you want
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

OOC: Cyclonepelt (as stated in my bio)
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

i fixed it now you need to post that you lick my shoulder
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

OOC: Thanks

IC: Cyclonepelt licked Doveshadow's shoulder. He had expected to become a warrior so soon after coming to Thunderclan. It seemed like just the other day he had to leave his mother and come to the clans. He wondered if she was still okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony   Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclonepaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1