In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

Chinese zodiac : Tiger Zodiac : Libra Age : 25

Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 am

Dovestar jumped on the Highrock"Let All Cats Old Enough To Catch Their Own Prey Gather Here For A Clan Meeting!!!!!!!!!"'Dovestar yowled.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/forum
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am

Cyclonepelt gathered with the rest of the clan, curious as to what this meeting was about
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 am

"Thunderclan is in need of a deputy...the new deputy will be Cyclonepelt!!!!!!!!and Cyclonepelt meet me in the my den."Dovestar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

OOC: So, is the ceremony over now?
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

ooc:yes
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:38 pm

OOC: kay

IC: Cyclonepelt proceeded to meet Doveshadow in her den as she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Stormkit/Dovestar
Stormkit/Dovestar

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

"Starclan chose you to be deputy i just wanted to let you know that."Dovestar mewed then went to sleep in her nest.
TOPIC OVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan   Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclonepelt new deputy of thunderclan
Page 1 of 1