In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streamkit's cerimony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

Streamkit's cerimony Empty
PostSubject: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 am

Bluestar lept onto the Tall Pine and wrapped her tail around her. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words." she yowled.

Streamkit bounded over to the Tall Pine. She knew what this cerimony was about.

Moonriver padded over to the Tall Pine and lept to sit beside Bluestar, who nuzzled him. "What's this about?" he whispered in her ear.

"You'll find out in aminute." she purred back.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Splashpelt padded out of her den and sat next to Streamkit.

Riverheart padded out of her mom's den and sa next to he mom and foster dad"what's going on mom?"SShe asked.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"You'll find out in a minute" Bluestar told her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

"ok mom.."Riverheart mewed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:56 pm

She turned to the clan. "Streamkit has decided to become Splashpelt's apprentice!" she yowled to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Splashpelt looked at her future apprentice and started grooming her pelt then mewed"go ahead step forward..."Splashpelt mewed nudging her forward.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Bluestar lept from the Tall Pine, catching a glare from Splashpelt.

Streamkit padded forward.

"Streamkit, from this point forward, you shall be known as Streampaw. Splashpelt, may you pass on your knowllege to Streampaw." she meowed.

Moonriver lept down and padded over to Bluestar.
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

"thank you Bluestar. Me and Streampaw will be going to the Moonstone and we willneed a warrior to come with us."Splashpelt mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 pm

OCC: ok, not over yet.
ICC: "I'll go with you." Bluestar meowed. She glanced at Moonriver. "Moonriver, you are in charge untill we get back."
Back to top Go down
Riverheart

Riverheart

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 pm

ooc:i'll make a topic in the Moionstone

TOPIC OVER
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm

OCC:kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's cerimony   Streamkit's cerimony Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit's cerimony
Page 1 of 1