In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This will be a very weird cerimony.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

This will be a very weird cerimony. Empty
PostSubject: This will be a very weird cerimony.   This will be a very weird cerimony. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm

OCC: I'll just call it the Tall Pine, ok?Also, this is just going to be one lone post, since there is only one other RC cat, well two, but one is never on. ^^'

ICC: Bluestar lept onto the lowest branch of the Tall Pine. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tall Pine for a clan meeting!"

The clan gathered around Bluestar, murmuring and wondering what was going on.

"Today, we take in an outsider who has requested to join The Mighty Riverclan!"

The clan cheered.

"Who is this outsider?" one cat called.

"Where does he come from?" another asked.

Bluestar raised her tail for silence. "He is a loner, and a very good friend of mine, that i have brought here today. He says he wishes to join Riverclan, and says he has believed in Starclan his whole life."

The clan murmurs. Then they stop at a signal from Bluestar.

"Would River please step up to the Tall Pine!"

The crowd of cats parted as River padded up to the Tall Pine.

Bluestar lept down from the Tall Pine to stand in front of River. Then she looked to the sky."I call upon Starclan to look down on this loner. He is willing to give up his soft, comfertable life to train with the Warriors of Riverclan and i comend him to you as a warrior in his turn." she looked at River. "Do you, River, promise to uphold and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Without hesitation, River meowed "I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name! River, Starclan and I have seen you as a worthy cat and so have decided to name you Moonriver. Starclan honors your dedication, loyalty, and courage and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan!"

Bluestar purred as the clan called out, "Moonriver! Moonriver! Moonriver!"

Bluestar raised her tail for silence. "Moonriver, as tradition, you must sit vigal tonight while we all sleep. You must guard the camp and not make a sound until dawn of tomorrow, ok?"

Moonriver nodded.

"Good." she meowed. Then whispered in his ear. "Welcome to Riverclan, Moonriver."
Back to top Go down

This will be a very weird cerimony.
Page 1 of 1