In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songbird's Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Songstar

Songstar

Songbird's Clan Empty
PostSubject: Songbird's Clan   Songbird's Clan EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 pm

SkyClan please. =D
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

Songbird's Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songbird's Clan   Songbird's Clan EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Approvified
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net

Songbird's Clan
Page 1 of 1