In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightshade's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sand~Nightkit

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aries Age : 24

Nightshade's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Nightshade's Creation   Nightshade's Creation EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Cat Name: Nightkit/paw/shade

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Many

Familiarity with the series: Read the first three series, some of the manga, and all of the field guides

Appearance: Black body with a long silver streak starting at his ears and running down both of his sides, amazingly bright blue eyes that are sort of misty (cuz he's Blind!), long legs and slender tail

Personality: He is usually very serious and doesn't like to be bothered, despite being blind he knows where everything and everyone is, is an excellent fighter, and refuses to be looked down upon or become a someone who stays in camp

Origins: He was found abandon in fourtrees at the age of 3 moons, most likely left there because of his blindness, and was taken up by a clan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP; not if your first cat is dead.): Nightshade was curled up in his nest resting silently when he flicked a silver tipped ear. "Don't even think about it, kits..." he grumbled. "But you can't see us, Nightshade! So how did you-" the tiny kit bit her tongue, she had just gone over the edge, this Warrior hated the blind excuse. A growl rose from his nest and the kit's let out a sqeak of fear and dashed out of the den. Will they ever learn manors...! the tom thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade's Creation   Nightshade's Creation EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Ok, just pm me the secret word.
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade's Creation   Nightshade's Creation EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Ok, go and rp!
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade's Creation   Nightshade's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightshade's Creation
Page 1 of 1