In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail Empty
PostSubject: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 am

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Bluestar called from the Tallpine.
Moonriver padded over from his fresh kill to sit beside Bluestar. "Is it time?" he asked, nuzzling Bluestar.
"It's time." Bluestar purred. She was happy, and a little sad. Her kit's were becoming warriors!
Featherpaw padded over to the Tallpine, wondering what was going on.
Mistypaw walked over to sit beside her sister, saving a space for their brother.
Stonepaw padded over to sit beside his sisters, happy that they were finally going to become warriors.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Tornkit couldn't swim yet so he had to stay in the nursery. He was somewhat upset that he would miss what ever was going on outside
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

Bluestar looked over at Tornkit and purred. "Hey Tornkit!" she called over to him. "Why don't you join us?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Tornkit heard this and padded outside happily, curious to see what was going on
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

Featherkit motioned for Tornkit to sit with them.
"Featherpaw, Mistypaw, Stonepaw, please step forward."
The three siblings stepped forward.
"Do you three promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life" Bluestar asked.
"I do" The kits said in unision (cant spell, hard word)
"Then by the Powers of Starclan i give you your warrior names. Mistypaw, from this moment you will be known as Mistyfur. Starclan honors your cunning and speed and we welcome you as a full member of Riverclan. Stonepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Stonetail. Starclan honors your Bravery and Skill and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan. And Featherpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Featherheart. Starclan honors your Kindness and Courage and we welcome you as a full member of Riverclan!"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:08 am

Tornkit watched. This was probably the coolest thing he had ever experienced

OOC: unison
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: thnkz
IC: Featherheart purred and dipped her head, along with her brother and sister. They were warriors at last!
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Tornkit listened as the crowd of (invisble) cats chanted their new names
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm

(haha)
Bluestar and Moonriver lept from the Tall Pine and padded over to the fresh kill pile to share a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail   Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail Empty

Back to top Go down

Featherheart, Mistyfur, Stonetail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Beginning :: Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: