In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

Healing System Empty
PostSubject: Healing System   Healing System EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Thorn-in-pad Yarrow or Coltsfoot 1,2,3,4,5 N/A

Minor Scratch Dock 1,2,3,5,6 N/A

Major Stratch Marigold and cobwebs- maybe some poppyseeds 1,2,5 (Cannot go on patrols or train at this time.) If these numbers are not rolled, wound will get infected.

Dislocated Joint Poppyseeds, daisyleaf and goldenrod 1,2,3,4 (Cannot go on patrols or train at this time) N/A

Broken Bones Comfrey Root and cobwebs and/or rush. 3,4,5,6 N/A

Snake Bite Snakeroot 1,2,4,5 If these numbers are not rolled, the cat will die.

Belly Ache Juniper berries 2,3,4,5,6 N/A

Cough Tansy 1,3,6 If these numbers are not rolled, it will turn into whitecough.

Kitten Cough Coltsfoot 1,2,5,6 If these numbers are not rolled, it will turn into whitecough.

White Cough Catnip 2,5,6 If these numbers are not rolled, it will turn into Green Cough.

Green Cough Catnip 1,6 If these numbers are not rolled, it will turn into Black Cough.

Black Cough Catnip 6 If this number is not rolled, the cat will die.

Rat Bite Wild Garlic 1,2,3,4 If these numbers are not rolled, the wound will get infected

Infected Rat Bite Burdock Root 1,2,5,6 N/A

Fever and Chills Feverfew and juniper berries 2,4,6 N/A

Ticks Mousebile 1,2,3,4,6 If these numbers are rolled, you have picked off all of them. If numbers not rolled, you have only picked off 1, which means you have to try again

Infections Horsetail or Chervil 1,3,5 If these numbers are not rolled, they must be rolled for again until it heals.
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net

Healing System
Page 1 of 1