In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bani the kitty fan club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

Bani the kitty fan club Empty
PostSubject: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Okay, so I see Blue making these all the time and I decided to make one for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00PyBX_Q0LE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:00 pm

*joins*
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm

*joins* How can people DO THAT?! I wish i could...
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 pm

*joins* I wish I was that good at drawing...
Back to top Go down
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 pm

im worse! when i draw a car, it looks like a 3rd grader did it, AND IM IN 7TH GRADE!!!!!!! When i draw a wolf, i have to BARELY BREATHE to make it look like a 5th grader did it. ill never be good.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm okay... but how do they *censor* do that?!
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bani the kitty fan club   Bani the kitty fan club Empty

Back to top Go down

Bani the kitty fan club
Page 1 of 1