In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

family tree stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

family tree stuff Empty
Postfamily tree stuff

Um, i was just wondering when the 2012 family trees will be made. If you need Moonriver and Bluestar's lineage, just pm me.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

family tree stuff :: Comments

Flamey
Re: family tree stuff
Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 pm by Flamey
Yes...we seem to have let that go...maybe when there is a another member boom. Thanks for the offer.

Last edited by Cyclone on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Bluestar~Moonriver
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm by Bluestar~Moonriver
ok no prob
Flamey
Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm by Flamey
Thanks Darkie.
Post  by Sponsored content

family tree stuff

Page 1 of 1