In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club! Empty
PostSubject: Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club!   Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

I don't know how to post videos, so if u could tell me, i can post the videos
Back to top Go down
foxtail

foxtail

Chinese zodiac : Tiger Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club!   Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

Okay to post videos: You know the picture of the tree (THE ONLY TREE) After that if you hover over the picture after that it says "Link" and in the top Coulomb, put a link there, like 'Youtube.com/Warriorcatsvideo/12345g5=3' (Made up) So, just copy a link of a video of something. When someone clicks on it, it brings them to the video. =3 Get it?? If you don't just PM me.
~FoxTail
Woo!! I love him!!
Back to top Go down

Charlie The Unicorn Fan Club!
Page 1 of 1