In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Password problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterfang

Winterfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 27

Password problem Empty
PostPassword problem

Feathertail has a problem with her password and tryed to get a new one but it won't allow her so she told me to tell you she won't be on.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Password problem :: Comments

Feathertail
Re: Password problem
Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm by Feathertail
Never mind I had it written in my drawing book.
Darkfang
Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 pm by Darkfang
Ohai

Welcome back!
Feathertail
Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm by Feathertail
It feels good to be back
Darkfang
Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Darkfang